Skip to content
for the marshall fire rebuild area
- Passive House is the most energy efficent building standard in the world
- superior comfort based on state of art building physics and materials
- excellent durability and craftsmanship
- less dust to dust!
- best indoor air quality by utilizing a dedicated filtered fresh air system
- costs significantly less to heat and cool (typically 20% of a code-built home)
- resilient to extreme weather and power outages
- good for the climate (lower carbon emissions and lower embodied carbon)
- quality insurance by certified designers, builders, and components
- certification by a third party representing the Passivhaus Institut
- watch our talk on Passive House and Resilience in the Face of Fire
Ready to learn more?